Besides attending the keynotes and seminars, I spent most of the weekend hanging out with my blogging buddies at the Cult Nails booth. I probably come off as a super Cult Nails fangirl on this blog, but for realsies: their polishes are the BOMB. Not to mention how amazing sweet and awesome Maria and John are. Now before I get too wordy on you all, I'm just going to show off some of the pictures I took this past weekend. If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen these.
(1) Super amazing and detailed body painting going on at the Kett Cosmetics booth.
(2) This girl was walking around with this amazing superhero body painting and prosthetic face mask/thingamabobber. I have no idea who did her makeup, though.
(3) Me and the always lovely Cristina of Let Them Have Polish.
(4) Some vampires were walking around the show, so we flagged them down and had them take a picture holding some Cult Nails polishes.
(5) I met the supremely talented and amazingly sweet Billy B!
(6) I also met the crazy talented Laura from Face Off!
(7) Me and Maria of Cult Nails!
(8) Another amazing body painting done by students of the Make Up For Ever Academy.
(9) Me and Kari of Once Bitten Blog!
(10) Me and Stephanie from Imperfectly Painted!
(11) Me and Alyssa from Pretty Little Bottles! (And John photobombing us)
(12) Me and Mina from her self-titled blog, Mina Slater!
(13) The damage done. Talk about a haul!
I would like to take this space to thank The Makeup Show for treating us bloggers very well, and for putting on yet another fantastic show. As you can tell by the last picture above, I have quite a lot of goodies to review here. I won't review them all, but I am interested to hear whether or not you guys want me to review anything from the picture above. Happy Tuesday, y'all!