Disclosure: This post is sponsored by POPSUGAR Select and Shopstyle.com.
When it comes to personal fashion, I'll admit it: I'm totally lazy! I look for a lot of pieces that can just be thrown on with a pair of jeans or leggings (I would be dead without stretchy pants in my life), and a pair of flats or booties. Color-wise, I don't get too crazy. I prefer wearing darker neutral colors, and use pops of color with my makeup and other accessories. It might be the makeup artist in me, but I tend to gravitate towards black and dark grays. I also have this weird thing for animal prints. And when I say animal prints, I don't mean leopard print or anything like that- I have a dress with zebras on it, a sweater with a dog on it, and I even have a blouse with elephants on it. Fun!
I had the opportunity to partner with POPSUGAR Select and Shopstyle.com to bring you this fun fashion spread. I featured some of my all-time favorite pieces in my closet, along with my favorite lipsticks and nail polishes. I also included my cell phone, because let's be real- I couldn't survive without it. And I am totally obsessed with my phone case. I'm including a full list of where the items above are from, although I should note that I rarely buy anything on-trend and most of my items have been in my closet for years.
- Zebra shirt-dress from Anthropologie
- Dog sweater from J.Crew
- Cult Nails Polishes in Dance All Night, Wack Slacks, and Walk of Shame
- Dotted denim button-up shirt from J.Crew (underneath my awesome Shopstyle shirt!)
- iPhone 5s with phone case from Target
- Dolce Vita black booties
- Lipsticks: Bite Beauty Raspberry Lip Tint, NARS Heat Wave Lipstick, MAC Impassioned Lipstick, Bite Beauty Fig Lipstick
- Gray jeweled sweater from J. Crew
- Embellished shoulder shirt from Anthropologie
- Studded nude loafers from Nine West
How would you define your style? Have you ever used Shopstyle before? Let me hear your thoughts!