- First I applied a dark purple cream shadow as my base. I'm using the NARS Eye Paint in Tatar (drugstore alternative here). Blend with a fluffy brush.
- Smudge the cream shadow base on the lower lashline using a pencil brush.
- Apply a shimmery, purple-taupe eyeshadow over the base. I used MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow (drugstore alternative here). Blend into the crease with a stiff dome brush.
- Next use a midtone brown eyeshadow to lightly define your crease and help blend out the taupe eyeshadow from before. I'm using MAC Wedge.
- Use a shimmery eyeshadow to highlight your browbone and inner corners. I'm using MAC Nylon.
- Apply mascara! I'm using Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
What are some of your go-to last-minute makeup tricks? I wanna hear them!