Sappiness aside, let's talk beauty products. I only have six products that I have gone crazy for in the past month. Let's dig deeper, shall we?
- Zoya Remove + - It took me a solid two years to accept the fact that the drugstore nail polish removers were doing more harm to me than good. I finally caved, ya'll. I got the Zoya nail polish remover and I am never looking back. No more strong acetone smell for me!
- RGB Nail Polish in Tropic- I have been dying to try out the RGB nail polish line for ages, and recently Marissa of BeauTeaBar gifted me one of their polishes in Tropic. This is SUCH a great winter and fall color. I can't stop wearing it. And it looks especially great with a gold glitter accent nail and a macaron in hand.
- May Lindstrom "The Clean Dirt"- I never have to use my Clarisonic again, or any other cleanser. The Clean Dirt is truly revolutionary. I will have a full review up in a couple of weeks, so in the meantime, all I'm going to say is: YOU NEED THIS.
- Chanel Illusoire Illusion D'Ombre- I bought this eyeshadow ages ago, and have just recently rediscovered it. It is glittery perfection, but is still wearable at the same time. And there's just something about pulling out the classy Chanel packaging out of my makeup drawer that makes this experience that much better.
- Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Courage- So obsessed with this line of lipsticks. I only have Courage so far, but I love this lipstick. I will have a review on this next month, but this is such a great red lipstick. You can apply it sheer, or build it up to full opacity. And it is CRAZY moisturizing. And all of the ingredients are organic and good for you! Hurray for green beauty!
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #13- Yet another oldie but goodie. I've been feeling less than inspired lately, and have been constantly on the go. My solution is slapping this on my eyes with my fingers, smudging some eyeliner on, throwing on my mascara, and I'm ready to go. So easy, and so pretty.
Let's start this Monday off on a positive note! I created a playlist of my top five songs that I've been jamming to this past month on Spotify. As you all probably know by now, I'm a huge music nerd and will basically take any opportunity to share with you my favorite musicians. So here we are! I hope you guys like it. What have been some of your favorite products from the past month? And, almost as importantly, what songs have you been jamming out to?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.