Anyway, here's what you missed this week on Brikasia...
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Wednesday, I reviewed the SW Basics of Brooklyn Bestsellers Mini Kit. Great if you have sensitive skin!
- On Friday, I showed those of you with the hooded eye shape how to do a dramatic cat eye. One of my favorite looks to date!
// The List //
- The Beauty Milk has hit 3,000 followers (!!), so to celebrate that, Coco is hosting a really great giveaway!
- The Urban Decay Electric Palette is finally here! xSparkage has some great swatches up on her blog.
- Are you a blogger and looking for a sweet lighting situation for product photos? You may want to look into the MyStudio MS20 lighting studio, as reviewed by Maria of Cult Nails' husband, John.
- Danielle from Shikshin is REALLY making me lust after a pink coat right now. Sucks that I live in Florida!