- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Sweet Nectar- When it comes to drugstore brands, Milani never disappoints. I'm a pretty big fan of their lipsticks, as I think they are right on par with luxury brand formulas. I recently discovered the shade Sweet Nectar during my last trip to CVS- and I fell hard for it. Perfect for the spring and summer!
- Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Setting Spray- If you are going to an all-day event or plan on spending a lot of time out in the humid sun (which is ALWAYS in Florida), then you absolutely need this product. This stuff will not budge. I use this on all of my brides and any photoshoots that are done in the sweaty heat. Makeup stays flawless all day!
- HIPPxRGB Nail Sheer in S1- This is the ultimate everyday nail polish. I always like having polish on my nails, and this is the perfect polish for when I'm feeling too lazy to actually put anything on. One coat is great for a completely sheer, shiny glaze on the nails. Two coats is great if you want it to look like you have a half-sheer/half-opaque polish on. Three coats isn't quite 100% opaque, but is definitely more obvious than having two coats on. I'm already halfway done with the bottle!
- La Bella Figura Bio Active Purifying Mask- I actually reviewed this one recently, so I won't wax poetic about this... But seriously. It's a must-have in my book.
- SW Basics of Brooklyn Toner- I touched upon this briefly in my SW Basics review recently, but I have to say that this toner is a holy grail item for me. I don't normally like toners, but I love the ingredients in this toner as it helps fight clogged pores and acne for me.
- No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara in Brown/Black- Full disclosure: I received this by the PR company that represents the No. 7 line, but I am totally in love with this mascara. It is a great everyday mascara, and isn't too dramatic. And it really lengthens those lashes. I'm surprised at how much I like this mascara!
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked- Nude lipsticks are so hard to find for myself. They either wash me out completely, or are too dark for my skintone. This shade is the perfect nude lipstick! It leans more pink than nude, and is definitely a my-lips-but-better type of shade. If you're a pale girl like me, check this nude lipstick out!
- Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow in Pravella- Another full disclosure moment: I received this in my The Makeup Show Blogger Preview Swag Bag, but haven't really had the time to play around with it until recently. This is such a great cream blush! The color lasts all day, and is a really great shade for my skintone. Great for when I'm feeling lazy!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.