// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Monday, I reviewed some cool products from Boots Botanics.
- On Wednesday, I introduced the latest giveaway... Me + the Beauty Blog Coalition gals are giving you a chance to win a $500 gift card!! Enter here.
- On Friday, I showed you three ways you can use the Urban Decay Electric Palette. This is probably my favorite post I've done all year.
// The List //
- FODO (Fear Of Disappointing Others) is pretty much the most accurate term I've ever heard.
- Coco from The Beauty Milk looks truly bella in this spring makeup look.
- This manicure from Pretty Squared is giving me some amazing ethereal and feminine vibes.
- I realllly want to try making this super rad pop-up card. It seems easy enough!
- I am completely infatuated with this floral manicure by Nory from Fierce Makeup and Nails.
// Jamming Out //I've been jamming out to this song by Belgian musician Stromae. It just makes me want to dance and twerk.
Hopefully this music video won't give you night terrors! That song is damn catchy and I have no idea what is being said in it. Maybe it's about daddy issues? I don't know!
Anyway, that's all I got for this week. My brain is mush from all the work I've done this weekend (such as analyzing ethics handbooks for news organizations and then writing my own ethics handbook for a fictional organization. Yay, journalism!) so I'm ready for a day of rest today. What have you all done this weekend?