// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Monday, I mini-reviewed four mascaras. Oooh, aaah.
- On Wednesday, I launched my giveaway in collaboration with BeauTeaBar! We are giving away two Habit Cosmetics Nail Polishes, worth $36. It ends May 7th, so enter now!
- On Friday, I show you how to make your lips look fuller.
// The List //
- Say what you will about Lorde, but I love her and cannot wait for her MAC collection to be released.
- I haven't tried this concealing/highlighter trick yet, but it looks super promising.
- I'm really into rose gold looks lately, and Coco executed it perfectly.
- This is a really handy guide about the type of curls you can achieve with curling irons/flat irons/etc.
- I'm super into this safari leopard print dress outfit Danielle wore this week. So good.
// Jamming Out //Not sure why, but I'm really into this track. "Skulls" by Bastille. Dark and groovy. Feeeeelin' it!
Since I am done with college and am graduating next week, expect things to be a lil' slow on the blog. I'll still have posts up, but I won't be able to reply to comments or social media as quickly as I normally do. This is a ~big~ deal in my family, since I'm the first in my family to graduate with a Bachelor's degree. So basically, it's party central for me for the next few weeks! The Weekend Wrap Up's will also be a little bit different, but will still go up. Have a great week, everyone!