// The Latest on Brikasia //- On Tuesday, I came back from the dead and basically recap'd where I've been the past couple of weeks.
- On Friday, I teamed up with my Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida gals and wore purple for Lupus Awareness Month.
// The List //- I really want to try this cold brewed iced coffee recipe from Boho Vanity. Looks so good.
- Danielle pulls off this light pink sleeveless tuxedo dress marvelously!
- I am SUPER into this gypsy goddess look by Britanie.
- This manicure is sooo pretty and perfect for summer, and it doesn't look hard to do either!
- Coco can truly pull off blue like no other.
- Ready to LOL? Here's how to tell if you're turnt up... or turned down (for what?!).
// Jamming Out //I've been on a Twenty One Pilots kick lately, probably because I saw them at a music festival a couple of weeks ago and really loved the show they put on. This is probably my favorite jam from their album Vessel. Wait till over a minute in... That's when the dance party starts (in my car).
So what have you guys been up to this week? Make me jealous in the comments!