// The Latest on Brikasia //- Last week, I wrote about how you should consider switching to an all-natural sunscreen. Do you know what's lurking in your sunscreen?
- On Tuesday, I wrote about my love for one-piece bathing suits, and wanted to know your opinion of them as well.
- On Friday, I compiled ten awesome makeup gifts that you can give to the college grad in your life.
// The List //- Not gonna lie, I'm completely obsessed with this stained wood wall DIY. Totally going to try this in my house.
- These tube squeezers look like the perfect way to get all of the product out of your favorite beauty products.
- Seeing this outfit on Danielle makes me realize how much I love vintage beaded clothing.
- I absolutely love the color coral on Eugenia! Don't you agree?
- This nail art is out of this world- I'm super impressed by the Pretty Squared blog.
- Are you a man repeller? A very important (not really) infographic if this is the question that has been on your mind lately.
- I really want to throw a going away party soon just so I have an excuse to make these adorable invitations.
// Jamming Out //I've been on an Alt-J kick lately. This song, specifically. So good, and so jam-worthy. I dig it.
I've been struggling with this random cold/allergy thing for the past week and I am ~officially~ over illness in general. Le sigh. Debbie Downer-ness aside, what have you guys accomplished this week? Make me proud in the comments!