// The Latest on Brikasia //- On Wednesday, I posted a lust list of products that I decided I really need right now.
// The List //- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I think I'm an ambivert.
- Here is a great interview with Marissa from BeauTeaBar done by Laurie from 312 Beauty.
- The Man Repeller has been killing it with all the fad diets they've been trying lately. Here's their take on the sugar diet.
- This purple and green smoky eye on The Beauty Milk is amyaaazing.
- Are you a basic girl, or niche? Here are the perks of being niche. Another fantastic Man Repeller read.
- This coral and gold manicure by Cristina just SCREAMS summer to me.
// Jamming Out //I've really been enjoying the smooth falsetto stylings of James Vincent McMorrow. This song is just so... grooooovy in the most mellow way possible. Le sigh. I need an Irish singer in my life to sing me to sleep.
Well, that just about does it for me this week. Funny story, though: a friend of mine asked me why my "jams of the weeks" aren't consistently of Beyonce, considering my obsession with the Bey. That made me pause and made me reconsider my life choices, but ultimately I like showing you guys that I have diverse musical tastes! Or maybe I'm just fooling you all into thinking that. Eh. Yolo? I don't know what I'm saying anymore. How has your weekend been? Tell me 'bout it in the comments!