// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Monday, I wrote about the 10 bright lipstick commandments. What do you think?
- On Wednesday, I wrote about joining the Naked 3 Palette bandwagon. So in love with it!
- On Thursday, I spoke about my morning routine, sponsored by Cottonelle.
- On Friday, I wrote about the difference between bronzers and contouring products.
// The List //
- I got nominated for the Liebster award! Thanks Fabi.
- This lyric video for Kimbra's "Love In High Places" is just TOO GOOD. So much talent.
- This natural deodorant challenge is equal parts funny and enlightening.
- This psyche of a shopper post is pretty damn accurate.
- Birchbox has a store in Soho and boy do I want to go there ASAP!
- An interesting read that defends the baby voices we women tend to use from time to time.
- This 20 second messy bun is perfect for when you don't have time to do your hair.
- Here is how to pack for a trip to France for two weeks only using a carry on bag.
- Some comparison swatches between the LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints and the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks. Practically identical!
- I am in love with this manicure! I want this on my nail right NOW.
- How do you feel about the front tuck?
- This freehand manicure is seriously impressive.
// Jamming Out //Another week, another Kimbra song. Kimbra just released the audio to one of the songs of her new album, The Golden Echo, on Youtube and OH MY GOD is it a jam. Gives me some great Prince/Earth Wind & Fire/Olivia Newton-John VIBES. This has been on repeat in my house.
How's your weekend been?