- MAC Soar Lip Liner- I've basically rediscovered this old favorite of mine lately. Perfect for the Kylie Jenner look.
- It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner- This was on sale at Ulta for $10 the other day, and after reading so many glowing reviews of this eyeliner from other bloggers, I just went for it. Well, I totally wish I bought more of this stuff because it is AMAZING. I rarely put eyeliner on my waterline anymore because it just gets everywhere but this stuff? Doesn't budge and is intensely pigmented. I'm basically in love.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz- This pencil is amazing for a natural looking brow, or even a more filled-in brow. There spoolie on the other end of pencil is also great for brushing product through the eyebrow hairs. Basically, it's my holy grail brow product at the moment.
- La Bella Figura Just Jenna Radiant Creme Blush- In last month's favorites post, I raved about the lip color I purchased from LBF and how I couldn't wait to try the rest of the line. Well, I finally have the whole makeup line (courtesy of Marissa from BeauTeaBar) and you guys. This cream blush is off. the. chain. So pigmented and so moisturizing on the skin. It also works great for a lip color!
- Rare El'ements Pure Shampoo- I started using an Aussie shampoo and conditioner because I didn't think I needed to spend money on expensive shampoos, but you guys: that Aussie shampoo and conditioner dried my hair out terribly! So I caved and got into this shampoo, and it is nothing short of amazing. It really cleans my hair and gets rid of the inevitable product buildup, and best of all? It's a natural and "green" product. No chemicals here!
- Rare El'ements Essential Conditioner- For all of you with super dry hair, this is the conditioner you need. You only need the smallest amount for your hair, because this stuff is potent. Super moisturizing and super conditioning, this, paired with the shampoo, has breathed new life into my hair.
What have you been loving this past month?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.