// The Latest on Brikasia //
- Last week, I showed off my favorite products from the month of August.
- On Monday, I broke down everything you need to know about brow products.
- On Wednesday, Miranda from Slashed Beauty wrote a great guest post on 5 drugstore nude lipsticks to complement your fall smoky eye.
- On Thursday, I created a tutorial based on Kylie Jenner's VMAs makeup in collaboration with The Beauty Council.
// The List //
- This gadget is BRILLIANT. I need it and I want it. A bracelet that also charges your phone? Yes please. (Garance Dore)
- This white outfit is STUNNING. Danielle, grl, you're killing it. (Shikshin)
- Really loving this idea of a flower embellished photo! (A Beautiful Mess)
- Here's a very handy guide to essential oils! (A Cup of Jo)
- Loving this colorful makeup look by Coco! (The Beauty Milk)
- This "Falling Leaves" makeup tutorial by Miranda is so gorgeous and so perfect for fall. (Slashed Beauty)
- What would your fashion blog name be? Apparently mine would be DVF DTF. Not gonna lie, I totally love it. (Man Repeller)
// Jamming Out //My beloved Walk the Moon has finally released a new song called Shut Up and Dance, and you guys... you will totally shut up and you will totally start dancing. Such a jam.