When I went to buy some AILA polishes, I noticed that I couldn't find any swatches of them online! As a consumer, I always like looking at swatches online before buying so I can see my beauty purchase will be worth it or not. Since I couldn't find any swatches, I basically purchased blindly, but it totally worked out. I'm in love with my polishes! But as a courtesy to consumers everywhere (how many times can I say "consumer" in one paragraph?), I figured I would swatch and review the four shades I purchased from BeauTeaBar, and review the Better Than Gel top coat.
- Ms. Martin is a pale peach-pink that can be applied super sheer (one coat), a sheerish-opaque (two coats), or semi-opaque (three coats). I prefer three coats, personally. This color is gorgeous! It's the perfect everyday nude.
- My 2 Jeffs is a deep and rich navy blue with a purple metallic twist in it, and is one of the new fall shades from AILA. Okay, you guys. This is my go-to color at the moment. It's always on my nails! It's sooo gorgeous, and in two coats you have the perfect, opaque fall manicure.
- Mister Pookies is a steel gray with purple undertones. This is another great fall shade, and is perfectly opaque in two coats.
- Ginger is a vibrant pink-coral that is incredibly bright! It is perfectly opaque in two coats, and is the quintessential summer manicure color. Although I'll totally be rocking this year-round.
- Better Than Gel Top Coat (not pictured)- This stuff is MAGICAL. I've been testing it out the past couple of weeks, and this top coat makes my manicure last for a full week. Insane! I should note it is NOT a fast-drying top coat, so you will need to be cautious after painting your nails with it for the first hour or two after application. But other than that, it's perfection in a bottle. And it makes my nails super glossy!
Nothing to disclose. Products mentioned purchased by me.