I know, I know. We're already halfway through November and I'm just posting my October favorites list now. Shame on me! Anyway, the month of October was craaaazy in the sense that I was trying new products out the ying yang. And I have some favorites to share with you! Let's get on with the list!
- AILA Cosmetics Nail Polish in My 2 Jeffs- I've already spoken about this in my AILA review and swatch post, so I'll keep it brief: This is my ultimate fall nail color. So gorgeous.
- AILA Cosmetics Better Than Gel Top Coat- Also spoken about in my last AILA post, this top coat is EVERYTHING.
- Redken Curvaceous Ringlet Perfecting Lotion- I plan on doing an updated curly hair post soon, but in the meantime: this lil' potion is great for defining girls. I use it on dry hair as opposed to wet hair and this really defines these curls of mine without making them crunchy. And it smells super good.
- La Bella Figura Disco Queen Gloria- I've already sung my praises about this cream blush last week, so I'm just going to refer you to that post to read all about it.
- Pureology Curl Complete Taming Butter - Mixed with the Redken Perfecting Lotion, I am confident that my hair will not go crazy. This taming butter really tames the frizz on my head while defining curls. I highly recommend to curly girls everywhere!
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler- I don't think it's a secret how much I love Amy Poehler, so imagine how giddy I was when I received this book in my hands. I love everything about Amy, and I also love how she includes so many photos and colorful images in her book. This is a must-read, especially if you love comedy!
- L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara- I've been hearing the hype over this mascara for a little while now, so I knew it was time to give it a try. And it's so good! It really pumps up my lashes and makes it look like I have falsies on. The only thing that annoys me about this is how flexible the wand is, but apparently that's what a lot of people are really liking about it. I guess I'm in the minority on that one!
- YSL Glossy Stain- YOU GUYS. It has taken me SO long to hop aboard the Glossy Stain Train, and I could totally kick myself over it. These are pretty pigmented and last foooorever on my lips, which means they are PERFECT for my long days spent at Disney World. The color I have is #15 (Rose Vinyl) and it is the perfect pink lipstick for me. Do yourself a favor and check these babies out.