// The Latest on Brikasia //
- Last week, I raved on and on about La Bella Figura's Disco Queen Gloria cream blush.
- On Wednesday, I talked about the ten things you can't miss at The Makeup Show Orlando.
- On Friday, I showed you my favorite products from October.
// The List //
- Here's a look at Rent the Runway's dry-cleaning empire. (Fast Company)
- Coco picks some really great purple lipsticks in her purple lip roundup! (The Beauty Milk)
- Love this simple yet elegant manicure idea! (Lions Laces Lattes)
- Ana Gasteyer has always been a favorite SNL cast member of mine, so needless to say, I'm loving this ITG interview with her. (Into the Gloss)
- This illustration made me LOL. What are your pet peeves? (A Cup of Jo)
- I love the colors in this manicure. Perfect for fall! (Imperfectly Painted)
// Jamming Out //I've been in a very ~chill~ mood lately so this song has been on constant repeat on my phone. "Keep Your Head Up" by Ben Howard is just such a great song. And yea, I know, I'm super late to the Ben Howard game. Better late than never!