Happy Sunday! I hope you've all had a great and productive week. I know I've been very productive this week, and I cannot wait to launch some pretty cool stuff at the beginning of next year (which is little more than a month away- weeeeird!). I've been recovering from The Makeup Show and taking some much needed time to myself since I've been totally overwhelmed lately and don't want to get sick. All that aside, here's what's been going on in the blogosphere for the past week!
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Tuesday, I showed you all what I got at The Makeup Show.
- On Wednesday, I recapped The Makeup Show.
- On Thursday, I spoke a bit about a really cool website, Gloss48.
// The List //
- This is what your coffee order says about you. (Man Repeller)
- Loving these quotes on sh**. (Wit & Delight)
- Um, have you seen pics from Solange's wedding? GRL. I want a cape now. (Vogue)
- Speaking of, I really want a cape. (Garance Dore)
- Here are 6 ways to tell it's time to wash your hair. (The Beauty of Life)
- Teal makeup and a giveaway? Sign me up! (The Beauty Milk)
- I really wish these pie crust cookies were in my belly. (A Beautiful Mess)
- These Deborah Lippmann polishes are SO perfect for spring. (Today I Adore)
- Iris Apfel is a legend and I want to be like her when I grow up. (Man Repeller)
// Jamming Out //This week the Mockingjay soundtrack dropped, and you guys: it is SO good. Lorde curated the soundtrack so I already knew it was going to be on repeat in my house. Here's one of my favorite songs from the album, featuring a lot of my favorite artists, such as Lorde, Haim, and Stromae. Get ready to jam out to "Meltdown".