It's already the end of the year (hooooow??) which means it is a great time to reflect on the past year (or something like that). But before I start writing up my "2014 in review" posts, it's time to reflect on my favorite products that I've used in November. I'm keeping this short and to the point because let's be real: it's 2014 and attention spans are SHORT! Including mine. Here we go!
- La Bella Figura Daily Elements Defense Face Oil- If your skin goes a bit cray during the winter months and you need help stabilizing that skin of yours, then this is the oil for you. After moisturizing and getting my skincare regime out of the way, I pat a few drops of this oil on my skin for extra moisture. And by golly, there is definitely a difference to be seen!
- AILA + BeauTeaBar #likeaboss Nail Polish- If you're looking for the perfect, sparkly, rose gold-hued nail polish, then this is DEFINITELY for you. No, seriously. It's just so PRETTY! Perfect for this time of year. I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this out!
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Brigitte- I've been hearing SO much hype about the new Audacious lipsticks from NARS, so it was the first thing I was on a mission to buy at the NARS booth at The Makeup Show. Because of their popularity, the booth was sold out on most of the colors on my list but I got my hands on Brigitte- the perfect rosy nude lipstick color that graces my lips most days of the week. These sit comfortably on the lips and are craaaazy pigmented. I cannot recommend enough!
- Nudus Australia Lipstick in Survivor- Looking for a green alternative to the NARS lipsticks? Well then Nudus Australia is made for you. For being a green brand, the pigmentation on these lipsticks are insaaaane and feel super comfortable on the lips. This bright pink lipstick makes me feel like a total HBIC.
- La Bella Figura Travel Therapy- I know, I know. Another LBF product on the list! It's no secret that I struggle with anxiety and stress on a regular basis, and this has truly been a saving grace of mine. It contains blue tansy oil, Italian blood orange oil, and Bulgarian rose otto oil which blend together to help calm my nerves with just one whiff. If you travel a lot and get fatigued/stressed easily, then this is for you.