Happy Sunday! It's been a chill week where I've been planning some pretty exciting things for this blog and my freelance business in 2015. Speaking of, can you believe 2015 is just mere weeks away? I can't even deal with that right now. Time flies! But in the meantime, here's what you've missed on Brikasia.
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Monday, I listed some of my favorite Cyber Monday deals.
- On Wednesday, I showed you my favorite products from November.
- On Friday, I show you how to do a rose gold smoky eye.
// The List //
- I'm kinda obsessed with Cracker Barrel's apple butter, so I think I need to try this recipe out. (A Beautiful Mess)
- This cranberry and gold party look is SO gorgeous. (Slashed Beauty)
- Here are 3 creative ways to wrap odd-shaped gifts. (Oh Joy!)
- These GSD notepads look brilliant for organizing my workweek. (Meg Biram)
// Jamming Out //One of my favorite bands, Walk the Moon, released their sophomore album, Talking Is Hard, this week. And, you guys, it is GOOD. Here's one of my favorite jams from the album, "Sidekick".