- More red lipstick. I believe that red is such a powerful color, and I don't wear it enough! I definitely want that "fierce lady boss" kinda look so I definitely want to bust out my red lipstick more this year.
- More "green" makeup. I've already completely transitioned my skincare into an all-natural regime, and I'd like to work on making my everyday makeup products as green-friendly as possible.
- Change up my hair. My hair is very long and very curly, and while the amount of compliments I get on my hair is through the roof, it is definitely time for a change. I don't think I can get away with chopping my hair off too short or I'll be getting the dreaded yield-sign look with my hair, but I'm thinking it's time for a healthy haircut and perhaps a change in color.
- No more frivolous beauty spending. It is so easy for me to buy makeup that I don't use and use the excuse of "I could always throw it in my kit!" because let's be real: that excuse just means the product will be using a couple of times and then never used again. I waste so much money on makeup it isn't even funny. So, it is time to only purchase makeup that will make it into my regular beauty rotation.
- Channel Queen Bey. You all probably are already aware of my love of Beyoncé, so this probably comes as no surprise. But what I love most about Beyoncé is how confident she is and how she just completely owns everything she wears. And her makeup game is always on point. So, this year I am resolving to be more like Bey and get my fierce diva on. Awww yea.
What are your beauty resolutions? Sound off in the comments!