There's something about the cold, winter months that just begs for red lipstick to be worn. Perhaps because in most places, everything is dreary and plain looking, and the pop of red on the lips adds some color to an otherwise boring day. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Regardless of the reason, I've accumulated a ton of red lipsticks throughout the years, so I've ranked my top 12 red lip colors. I've included everything from sheer reds to some potent burgundy reds. Check out the swatches below!
- OCC Stained Gloss in Jealous
- Benefit Benetint
- La Bella Figura Lisette La Coquette
- Vapour Siren Lipstick in Courage
- OCC Metallic Lip Tar in Role Play
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 69
- MUFE Aqua Rouge 8
- MAC Russian Red Lipstick
- L'Oreal Lipstick in Scarlet Concerto
- NARS Audacious in Rita
- MAC Dubonnet Lipstick
- MAC Diva Lipstick
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.