Happy Sunday! The first full week of 2015 has flown by, and we're already heading into mid-January! Time, please chill a bit. As we head into mid-January, I'm starting to realize that I actually haven't set any resolutions for myself this year, which is highly unusual. I kinda feel like this year will be a year with no resolutions, just to kinda see how everything works out. I don't know! What about you guys? Have you set any resolutions yet?
Anyway, here's what you've missed!
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Wednesday, I wrote about my favorite eye treatments for 20-year-olds.
- On Friday, I rounded up my favorite 12 red lipsticks.
// The List //
- This is an article I always love seeing: the beauty benefits of red wine. (Slashed Beauty)
- A look at the original cult favorite: argan oil. (Into the Gloss)
- I can't get enough of Longchamp bags. Gotta add more to my collection! (Nordstrom)
- I wonder who I can convince to buy me a pair of classic Louboutin's... (Neiman Marcus)
// Jamming Out //Have you heard Kanye's new single with Paul McCartney? It is SO good, and unlike most of Kanye's other work. His public persona aside, this single is so heartfelt and beautiful, and full disclosure: you may tear up a bit.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.