Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone had a great week and an even better weekend. Quick reminder: I have a giveaway going on where I'm giving away a $50 gift card to Sephora! That's a pretty big deal, so make sure you don't miss out on that one. Also, be sure to sign up for my newsletter! It goes out every Monday at noon on the dot, and it's a quick read, I promise. Besides that, here's what else has been going on in the blogosphere:
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Monday, I launched my $50 Sephora gift card giveaway!
- On Wednesday, I showed you how to create a smokey cateye.
- On Friday, I asked: What's your beauty uniform?
// The List //
- If you've seen Into the Woods, then you're totally going to love this manicure. (The Dalai Lama's Nails)
- Reese Witherspoon looked positively radiant at the Golden Globes last Sunday. Her secret? This amazing cream blush... (312 Beauty)
- This DIY Coconut & Honey lip scrub looks like a winner to me! (Hairspray & Highheels)
- If you love music and the music industry like me, then this article is a must-read. (Garance Dore)
// Jamming Out //If you're looking for a groovy jam, then this is it: "My Type" by Saint Motel.