Happy Sunday! I hope everyone has had a great weekend. This weekend was spent working on a lot of quality content that I'm really proud of, and you'll be seeing it in the coming weeks. Hurray for productive weekends! Anyway, I'm going to keep things short and to the point and share with you some of the links I've been reading around the web.
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Tuesday, I showed you how to recreate Jessica Chastain's gorgeous Golden Globes makeup look.
- On Thursday, I teamed up with the Beauty Council girls to share with you my beauty resolutions.
// The List //
- My friend Beulah is doing a ten-day blog challenge, and her posts have been amazing! I encourage you all to check it out and say "hi"! (Gold Morning Blog)
- This DIY Red Wine Facial is AMAZING and makes me want red wine even more than I already do. (Hairspray & Highheels)
- These kids craft ideas are brilliant, and even though I don't have kids and am not "technically" a kid, I'm totally gonna do this. (love taza)
// Jamming Out //You guys need to meet my new obsession. Meet the AMAZING French-Cuban sister duo, Ibeyi. They give me LIFE. This is one of my favorite songs of theirs- River.