Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a wonderful week and an even more wonderful weekend. I worked on a really great shoot this week and got a lot of blog work done, surprisingly enough. Fashion week started this week too, so you guys already know I have maaaad FOMO regarding that (although I'm glad I'm not dealing with those freezing temperatures). Anyway, here are some of the links that I've been reading around the web...
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Tuesday, I talked about the Grammy beauty trends.
- On Wednesday, I launched my $25 Target Gift Card giveaway!
- On Thursday, I teamed up with the Beauty Council and Black|Up Cosmetics to show you how to transition your makeup from day to night.
// The List //
- These tricks of the trade will help your skin and makeup look amazing all night long. (Beauty Banter)
- This Galentine's Day makeup tutorial is goooorgeous! (Wake Up For Makeup)
- Interesting read for you aspiring makeup artists out there: here's what it's like to assist the top makeup artists in the world. (Into the Gloss)
- Love this gorgeous updo for date night! (Slashed Beauty)
- I love the naked cake trend, and thanks to this DIY, I'm going to try this out for myself! (Designlovefest)
- This DIY is straight up brilliant. (Sugar and Cloth)
// Jamming Out //I don't know about you guys, but I am totally in love with the band Alabama Shakes and I just love their whole vibe. They are releasing their sophomore album very soon, and just dropped this AMAZING single. So obsessed with this song, and I think you will too.