So let's talk more about spring essentials, shall we? Here are my must-haves for spring:
- Bright pink lipstick. For some reason, I save my bright pink lipsticks just for spring. I don't know why, but it's just what I do. Nothing makes my day brighter than some pink lipstick, ya know? And I know a lot of you out there feel the same way! Where my bright pink lipstick girls at?!
- Luminous/matte foundation. I'm all about that glow for spring, so I like opting for a foundation that will allow my skin to look dewy but not greasy. Since I have oilier skin, I look for foundations that promise all-day coverage and a demi-matte finish. Demi-matte=luminous for my skin!
- Cream highlighter. Going along with the highly-coveted glowy look, cream highlighters are a must for me. I tend to stay away from powder products when I want a glowy look, so my dependence on cream highlighters skyrocket.
- A good mascara. I'm a pretty lazy person, so when it comes to spring makeup, I keep things super basic on my eyes. All I need is a good, volumizing, ultra-black mascara and I'm happy as a clam!
- U by Kotex Ultra Thin Pads with 3D Capture Core. My time of the month is not an easy one, so thank the lawwwwwd for these pads. The 3D Capture Core technology prevents any unsightly leaks and makes me feel secure and fresh all day long. Thank goodness for that!
What are some of your spring essentials?