Happy Sunday! I hope you're all having a great weekend. This past week and this whole weekend have been INSANE from start to finish. I had a major makeup job yesterday, and as you're reading this, I'm currently on a little girl's weekend trip in Disney (surprise, surprise). Which is why I'm keeping everything nice and short today. Here are some of the links I've been reading around the web!
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Monday, The Beauty Council girls and I launched our biggest giveaway yet- enter NOW to win over $475 worth of Makeup Forever and Beauty Blender goodies!
- On Wednesday, I talked spring break beauty essentials.
- On Friday, I reviewed the Kjaer Weis Lip Tint in Sensuous Plum.
// The List //
- Loving this subtle glitter makeup look by Coco. (The Beauty Milk)
- This leather moto dress is EVERYTHING. Obsessed. (Shikshin)
- I really want to try this hair tutorial out. The perfect beach waves! (The Beauty Department)
- Interesting read on blue tansy oil, the ingredient du jour. (Into the Gloss)
- Totally into this outfit styled by Stephanie. It's such a gorgeous take on business casual! (Honey & Silk)
- This manicure is like Modern Art on your nails, and I love it. (A Little Polish)
- These Milani lipsticks look gorgeous! (Daydreaming Beauty)
// Jamming Out //I know I posted an Alabama Shakes song pretty recently, but they released another single that is just too good to not post about. This song has been playing on repeat. It's SO GOOD. Listen to it and get hooked: