Happy Sunday! I hope you've all had an amazing week. This week started off with me in Disney, and is ending with me in the Florida Keys! Woo! Which means that this week things will be quieter than usual, but don't worry- there's still going to be a few posts going up this week! Be sure to follow me on Instagram for pictures from my adventures in the Keys. Anyway, here are some of the links I've been reading from around the web!
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Monday, I asked you about what products you go through the most.
- On Friday, I rounded up 15 spring beauty buys, all under $15.
// The List //
- I'm only in it for the gold stars, too, Man Repeller. (Man Repeller)
- This makes me want to be a children's fashion designer too! (Oh Joy!)
- I'm kinda obsessed with this DIY macaron idea! Perfect for brunch! (Sugar & Cloth)
- Got acne? Here are some sneaky causes! (Cosmetics Aficionado)
- Refresh your beauty bag for spring and get this look by Jamie! (Makeup Life and Love)
- This is the perfect smouldering look for a night out! (The Beauty Milk)
- Kind of obsessed with this manicure. Give me your talents, girl! (The Dalai Lama's Nails)
- The Lancome French Nude Collection looks so pretty! (Slashed Beauty)
// Jamming Out //Have you seen the new Tina Fey show on Netflix, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt? If you answered no, you are seriously missing out. It is AMAZING. Not convinced? Check out this song by one of my favorite characters on television EVER, Titus, and then I'm prettttty sure you'll stop what you're doing to start binging this show. Pinot Noir is EVERYTHING.