I don't think there will ever be a time when dewy skin isn't in. Having glowy skin makes your skin look alive and healthy, and really, who doesn't want that? Unless you have oily skin, then investing in a good luminizer is a must. That being said, it's important to not overdo it on the highlighting front. If you're new to using highlighters, here's a good guide on how and where to apply it. I've rounded up highlighters at all price points, so you are bound to find the highlighter of your dreams.
- It Cosmetics Hello Light Powder Illuminizer
- Ofra Cosmetics Illuminating Blush Stripes
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
- Kjaer Weis Radiance Highlighter
- Guerlain Meteorites Powder for the Face
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Duo
- Glo Minerals Shimmer Duo in Candle
- Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Stila All Over Shimmer Duo
- Laura Geller Baked Split Highlighter Duo
- Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Highlighter Stick
- Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlighter
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.