Happy Sunday! This week I've been struggling with vacation brain. You know, that thing where you get back from vacation and you're feeling incredibly lazy and unproductive and binge watch shows on Netflix and cuddle with your dogs? No? Just me? Wellllp. That's been my week in a nutshell! Ha! I've been really trying to get my butt back to work since I'll be jetting off to Spain in a couple of weeks and don't want to completely abandon my blog while I'm abroad. It's been a lot of work! But I have a lot of exciting things in the horizon, and I can't wait to share. In the meantime, here are some of the links I've been reading around the web.
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- On Tuesday, I asked you how you deal with long flights. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
- On Thursday, I showed you the products I've been lusting after lately.
// The List //
- Here's a quick tutorial on how to DIY your own foundation! (Phyrra)
- This career is AWESOME: an ice cream maker. (Oh Joy!)
- This floral print kimono looks AWESOME on Ashley. (Lions Lace Lattes)
- Heading to Coachella this year? Look out for Miranda at the Sephora tent! (Slashed Beauty)
- This tabletop tic-tac-toe is amazing. I am totally doing this! (A Beautiful Mess)
- Apparently I need salt therapy in my life. Pronto. (Into the Gloss)
// Jamming Out //My younger sister brought this new musician into my life recently, Madeon, and I seriously cannot get enough of him. It's kinda depressing to me that he is younger than me and is incredibly talented. This past week he dropped his debut album, and this is probably one of my favorite tracks from the whole album.