Neutral lipsticks can be tricky for all of us fair skinned gals. Neutral lipsticks can make me look like a living corpse, and I don't know of anyone who looks good looking like that, ya know? It's taken me years, but I've finally found six neutral lipsticks that make me look pretty dang good, if I do say so myself. These are the perfect pairings to smouldering eye looks, or just running around town and doing errands. These are the lipsticks that get the most use from me, and they all sit comfortable on the lips.
- Too Faced Melted Nude
- NARS Audacious in Brigitte
- Bite Beauty Lipstick in Fig
- La Bella Figura Just Jenna Cream Blush
- Buxom Lipstick in Two Timer
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.