Traveling can bring the best out of people, and it can also bring out the worst. I love to travel, but the part I hate the most is the packing aspect. I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to packing, and I always end up forgetting some of the most basic things (aka underwear, contact solution, things I need to LIVE). On my latest trip abroad, I got a lil' crazy. I started compiling a list of things that I needed for my trip months in advance. I was so scared of being stuck in a foreign country without something I needed! And my planning worked out- I had everything I could possibly need.
And let me say this: pouches are EVERYTHING when it comes to staying sane while traveling. I carry a huge carry on bag, and it is so easy for things to get lost in this pseudo-Mary Poppins bag. I've rounded up a list of my absolute essentials for travel. Do you have anything to add to my travel essentials list?
- Flight 001 Leather Document Holder
- Jonathon Adler Passport Case
- Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes
- Tumi Packing Cube
- GoToob Travel Bottles
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers
- Pinch Provisions Skinny Minimergency Kit
- Lo & Sons The Catalina Weekender Bag
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm
- Flight 001 Go Clean Stuff Bag
- Josie Maran Argan Skincare Ritual Set
- Evian Mineral Water Spray Duo To Go
- Breakups To Makeup Bag
- Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.