Happy Sunday! I hope you've all had a good week! You ever have those weeks that you are optimistic about and then everything that could go wrong does go wrong? Yea, totally my week this past week. It's been an insanely packed week for me, with unexpected hospitalizations (not me, but a close relative who is now doing much better), doggie drama (my old lil' guy gave me quite the scare but he's doing better, too!), and lots and lots of baking for a dinner party I was going to. Because you know, I couldn't just go to the store to pick up dessert... I had to make it. Le sigh. When will I learn? Even after a rough week, I will continue to be optimistic. I'm gearing up for a MAJOR week this upcoming week, and I cannot wait. Silver linings, people! Anyways, here are some of the links I've been reading this week!
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- I joined in on the #ShareACoke/#CokeHappyHour campaign, and I give out my tips to enjoy an awesome day at the beach!
- If you're in the market for a fantastic facial oil, then here it is: the La Bella Figura Daily Elements Defense Facial Oil. Full review here!
// The List //
- If you work in fashion or with models in general, then you'll probably be super interested in this Vanity Fair article about how Ford Models came to be.
- I don't know what rock I've been hiding under, but I totally had no idea about powder sunscreen. What do you think?
- Does anyone actually still shop at J.Crew? Apparently I'm not the only one who has noticed that the quality has gone downhill!
- Loved this interview Lisa Eldridge did with the makeup artist, Ivana Primorac, who did Keira Knightley's gorgeous makeup look in Atonement.
- I have never heard of hair rings before but now thanks to Latasha, I WANT I WANT I WANT.
- I just really want to do this festooning DIY and put it EVERYWHERE.
// Jamming Out //I think at this point you've probably figured out how obsessed with Kimbra I am. So needless to say, I was pretty elated to find out she is featured in Big Data's latest album. This is such an awesome jam. Check it out: "The Glow".