Happy Sunday! So uh, I will sheepishly and begrudgingly admit that I totally forgot to post a Weekend Wrap Up last Sunday. I remembered when I woke up on Monday morning, and I felt terrible about it! So my b, guys. I don't even have a good reason for forgetting, either! Aside from that little snafu, here are some of the links I've been reading around the web.
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- Here's a quick and easy way to get beach waves, sponsored by John Frieda.
- I've rounded up 16 of the best black eyeliners.
- I reviewed the Ofra HD Volumizing Waterproof Mascara.
// The List //
- Looking for a good, bold summer makeup look? Ivy has you covered!
- Some great tips for buying summer shorts but don't want to deal with the dreaded chub rub.
- This pineapple wall art is a FREE printable and is SO cute!
- Laurie sums up why the book Skin Cleanse is amazing.
- A great post about how to let a trip shape you instead of the other way around.
- Got frizzy hair? Here's a great roundup of the best frizz fighters.
- Excited for the new Urban Decay Naked Smoked palette to come out? Phyrra has all the details (and swatches, too!).
// Jamming Out //Florence + The Machine dropped their new album last week, and I am 100% obsessed. I am in love with Florence's first album, Between Two Lungs, but didn't care for how overproduced her second album was. This most recent album, How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, is a callback to her first album and is much more stripped down than Ceremonials was. So many amazing songs to choose from, but this week's jam is, well, jam-worthy. "Ship to Wreck" isn't as stripped down as the rest of her album, but is great for an impromptu dance party.