Happy Sunday! How are you guys doing? I've been away this whole past week working in Miami and then taking a mini-vacation in Disney. I've actually never really been to Miami before, it's generally just a place I'm cruising through before a final destination (such as a cruise, or visiting the Keys). I stayed on South Beach and well, that was an experience! The food was good, the company was great, and the scenery was just insanely beautiful. I think I would do it again, just not in the summer because the humidity was like nothing I'm used to. Blech! But anyway, here are some of the links I've been reading this week!
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- Here are 10 of my beauty summer essentials.
// The List //
- Love this roundup of pro products at cheap prices!
- This interview with Anastasia Soare is such a good read.
- Really love this idea for the beach so you can easily identify where "home base" is!
- This mascara trick is kiiiinda genius. How did I not think of this before?!
- This pineapple coconut daiquiri in an actual pineapple looks amazing for summer.
- Here's a great round up of 10 waterproof beauty products.
// Jamming Out //I've heard this song on the radio before a bunch of times, but it wasn't until recently that I really started vibing with it. Big Data's latest album is filled with gems like this song.