Happy Sunday! How was your week? I fiiiinally saw the movie Inside Out this week, and you guys: that movie has become my favorite Pixar movie, and possibly my favorite movie ever. It's SO GOOD. I don't want to overhype it or anything, but seriously. Can't get enough. And the short film, Lava, that they play beforehand is sooo cute. Ugh. I love Pixar so, so much. Anyway, asides from my Inside Out addiction, here are some of the links I've been reading around the web!
// The Latest on Brikasia //
- Get ready to see rum like you've never seen it before... It's rum time. #sponsored
- Here are 8 things you need to know before buying a new foundation.
// The List //
- This watermelon/St. Germain slush looks absolutely divine for the summer.
- Britanie has some great tips for maintaining healthy hair.
- These DIY photo notepads are such a great gift idea!
- Doesn't Miranda look absolutely gorgeous in this summer glow makeup tutorial??
// Jamming Out //If you haven't heard about Leon Bridges yet, then let this be your first introduction to him. He is the retro-soul singer of your dreams. The crazy thing is that he is only 25 years old, but his voice and music sound like they are from the 50s. I find his music to be so romantic and warm, and it almost feels like a nice big hug. His debut album just dropped, and here is one of my favorite tracks from him, "Coming Home".