Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a good week. I don't know about you, but ballerina Misty Copeland was ALL over my feed this past week and that makes me SO happy. Not sure if I ever shared this with you guys, but I was a dancer from the majority of my life, so any time I see a dancer breaking the norm and it makes headlines, I'm a happy girl. Disrupt the dance industry, ya'll! If you didn't hear, the beautiful Misty Copeland became American Ballet Theatre's first African American principal dancer. YASSS QUEEN! She is definitely my favorite dancer at the moment, and if you've never had the pleasure of seeing her Under Armour ad, I implore you to do so now. Okay, okay- I'll chill out on the fangirling. Here are some of the links I've been reading this week!
- Last Friday, the wonderful Jamie from The Beauty of Life blog interviewed me! Make sure you check it out.
- I need to organize my makeup better. These tips from Into the Gloss seem like a good starting point.
- Here's a very important read if you love wine and food pairings: a guide on how to pair wine with food.
- Loving this vampy makeup look by Coco. She's constantly killing it in the best way possible!
- Aaaaand in case you missed it, this week I rounded up 15 of my favorite bronzers.