Happy Sunday! I hope you're all having a great weekend so far. So, apologies again- I skipped out on last week's WWU. Because I'm da worst and blah blah blah. No but really- I was working my first bridal show last weekend, and I had zero time to do anything blog related. Not only that, but I started a full-time job last week which means that I have LESS hours to work with. I know, total first world problems. But I'm tryin' my hardest, guys!
Within the past couple of weeks, I have managed to put up a few blog posts that I am extremely proud of! First up- I wrote a guest post over on the BeauTeaBar blog that gives you all the info you need on strobing. I also threw up a post for my fellow curly girls! Learn how to get that warrior princess hair look. I also reviewed La Bella Figura's Elysian Fields Hydro-Essence. Last, but not least, I've rounded up a few of my favorite reusable water bottles for your enjoyment. Here are some other great reads from around the web:
- A brief analysis of lipstick shapes. #truth
- Activated charcoal is EVERYWHERE, now. Check out some of the best products with activated charcoal in them in Laurie's roundup.
- Have you seen the new CoverFX Custom Infusion Drops? They look SO DOPE. Sheila has the downlow on them.
- What does your breakfast say about you? Full disclosure: I'm a full monty. LOL!
- This gem sidewalk chalk DIY is the cutest thing ever!
- These mini clay envelopes are such a cute DIY idea for your next shindig.