It's that time of year where brands start rolling out some seriously amazing gift sets for the holiday season. It's also that time of year where I pretend to be completely ignorant to the value of a dollar as I recklessly spend my money on one gift set too many. Woe is me, or whatever, I guess, ha! I feel like gift sets are coming out earlier and earlier, which actually doesn't bother me too much since it means I can get my hands on pretty things quicker, you know? I'll cut the chit chat short, and just present you all with some of the beauty gift sets I'm rarin' to get my hands on.
- SK-II Pitera Essence Set
- Josie Maran Model Citizen Kit
- St. Tropez Self Tan Express Starter Kit
- NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette
- Make Up For Ever 15 Artist Shadow Palette
- Sephora Ombré Obsession Eyeshadow Palette
- Caudalie Favorites Kit
- Too Faced Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks
- Bare Minerals The Regal Wardrobe Eye & Cheek Palette
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.