DYMO LabelWriter 450 Value Bundle Pack from Staples.com, and I got it at an amazing value. Be sure to go check back every week for Staples Daily Deals for special deals on your favorite DYMO LabelWriter products including DYMO LabelWriter 450 Bundle, LabelWriter 450 Turbo, and LabelWriter 4XL Turbo!
The DYMO LabelWriter 450 Value Bundle Pack is mainly available online, but you can also find it in select stores (click here to see if it's in a store near you). If you want a slight upgrade from the DYMO LabelWriter 450, then the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo is for you, as it prints gorgeous looking labels at high speeds. Not only that, but it can print up to 71 labels per minute! Not only that, but the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo eliminates the waste and hassle of sheet labels (as they print precise quantities without difficulty) and you can even customize and print address, shipping, file folder and barcode labels all from your PC or Mac. These are all dreams come true for small business owners, are they not?
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Value Bundle Pack saves me so much money, as the label maker reduces waste and unnecessary materials. Something I think that is super cool about this product is that it features thermal printing technology, which means there is absolutely no need to buy ink for the DYMO LabelWriter. Awww yea! Ink is expensive, guys, and I'm so glad I don't have to waste my hard earned money on that stuff. Thermal printing technology for the win!
So, how exactly do I utilize the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Value Bundle Pack for my makeup business? Well, since you're reading my blog right now, I'm going to assume that you're a lover of makeup and beauty products as well. Makeup storage can be super frustrating and unnecessarily expensive. Plus, if you're living in a small place, you don't want your makeup storage to take up a lot of space. Well, imagine my dilemma times ten: as a professional makeup artist, I need to make sure I have the product for any situation imaginable, which means that I'm hoarding a whoooole lot of stuff. It's easy for things to get lost in the shuffle, which is why making sure everything is labeled is vital.
With a little creativity and a whole lot of labels, today I'm going to show you how to effectively store your makeup in conjunction with the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Value Bundle Pack. Here we go!
- Gather up your storage supplies. Think outside the box in terms of storage. Most of the time, products "made" for makeup storage are incredibly overpriced. With a little ingenuity, you can pretty much convert most general storage products into makeup storage. For example, I'm using a kitchen stackable shelf as a shelf for my makeup desk, and storage bento boxes to store my smaller cosmetics. Not only that, but pencil holders can hold brushes and filing racks can be used for palette storage.
- Next, let's see if we can condense our makeup a bit to save on some space. I'm a huge advocate for condensing my makeup kit to the bare minimum, because a lot of makeup can mean a whole lot of weight to carry around. For example, I've melted my lipsticks into the stackable jars I bought from a craft supply store (full tutorial on how I did that here), and while it's nice that I can see the color from the outside, sometimes a client wants to know the name of a lipstick and I can't tell them. Time to fix that with some labels!
- After figuring out where you want to put everything, it's time to start creating the labels. Using the DYMO software that came with the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Value Bundle Pack, it's super easy to write what you want on your labels. I also like how you can use whatever font you want, so you can add some personality to your labels if you want.
- Make sure you have the correct label size in the label machine. Depending on what I'm trying to label, I'll use different sizes. I'm going to be using the file folder labels to label my lipsticks, and the multi-purpose labels to label the rest of my makeup.
- Print those labels out! This is the fun part. It's kind of like magic.
- Apply those labels and have peace of mind. It's really that simple.
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Value Bundle Pack is totally helping me sleep better at night. My Type A mind can rest easy now! Oh, and for the record, this is just a small section of my makeup storage. I must admit I'm a bit wary to show off my entire makeup collection because it's quite excessive. So, consider this a sampler of the whole thing!
So now that I've shared how the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Value Bundle Pack has helped me and my small business, how has it helped you? Sound off in the comments below!
Thank you for continuing to support Brikasia.com and our sponsors!